Welcome to the official online shop of Plein Kids.
At the top of the page on the left you have the possibility to choose your language and to sign up for our newsletter.
On the right you can find links to login and register. Enter your E-Mail address and personal password and amend your personal data at any time. The following functions are available to you once registered: changes to your invoice and delivery address, change your password and e-mail address, examine your order status and order history, request a return form and inspect the status of your return. At the top right you will also find your Shopping Bag: if you are interested in buying an article, add it to your shopping bag.
When you are within a category, you can sort the items according to the price. Use the filters on the left to define the size and the color you are looking for.
If you already know the name or the article number of an item, you can look for it using the SEARCH function at the top right of the page.
Enjoy shopping at plein.com
How to place an order
It is very simple to place an order on www.plein.com:
- When you have made your choice, click on the desired size and on the button "add to shopping bag". Your desired articles will be stored in the shopping basket but please be aware that having an item in the shopping bag doesn´t mean that the item is reserved. In case someone else buys the article in the meantime, if there is just one piece left in stock, the item will be taken away from your basket.
- If you are interested in other products, just continue shopping and add them to your basket.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking on the shopping bag button at the top of the page. You can use the "remove item" link to delete items from your shopping bag.
- If you wish to complete your order, click on "enter customer information" in the shopping basket.
- You can complete the order as a registered customer or without registration. If you are a new customer and you want to register, you can click on the "register" button to fill in your personal information. Your address will be inserted directly through registration in the order form.
- Now follow the instructions you receive from the system leading step-by-step through the address information and payment formalities.
- After concluding your order, you will immediately receive a confirmation by E-Mail at the E-Mail address you have provided. You will receive a further message by E-Mail with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. This number will enable you to follow the status of your delivery under www.ups.de.
We try very hard to ensure that all of the products displayed on our website are available for you. It may happen, however, that due to simultaneous clicks a product is already sold out. You will be informed immediately by E-Mail should this be the case. Your invoice will be adjusted as well. Furthermore, should as an exception the goods ordered not be available, the amount paid in advance will be immediately refunded.
In case you got a voucher code, issued on special occasions, it enables you to take advantage of a discount on our official store.
The "Voucher Code" space is displayed in the first page of the Shopping Bag: enter your Code and click Apply to obtain your new total.
Please be aware that the voucher code is for personal use only, the receiver is the only one allowed to use it for a new order.
Packaging & Gifts
All our orders are sent out in our official Plein Kids packaging. We do not provide a special packaging for gifts but our packaging is suitable to make a present.
Wish List / Waiting List
Wish List: registered users can save their favorite products in the Wish List. You can view the items saved in your Wish List at any time. To save a new item, select the color and size and click on "add to wish list". Please be aware that adding a product to the Wish List does not mean reserving it. Someone can always buy the product that you have in your Wish List.
Waiting List: if there is the possibility to add a product to the waiting list, it means that the product isn´t available at the moment, but it might be available again in the future. Adding a product to the waiting list means that in case the product becomes available again, you will be immediately informed per E-Mail. If other people sign up for the same product, all the signed up people will receive the same E-Mail to be informed of the new availability.
The Newsletter gives you special previews regarding our store. If your register on our website, you will automatically receive our newsletter. If you don’t want to register, you can also independently subscribe to the newsletter. You will find a box at the top of our online shop page called "get news" to give us your E-Mail address. You can also easily unsubscribe from the newsletter if you are not interested anymore in receiving our news just clicking on the unsubscribe button you will find in the E-Mail.